Welcome to my blog,
I hope you are doing great. I am always on a lookout for amazing writers or anyone who wants to share something with me. You can contribute a Guest Post to my blog.
This is not a Hiring Call! This is totally on voluntary basis. No payments.
1) Your articles / blog posts that you submit for publishing can be related to any topic as long as it is not offensive to any community or person.
2) The article should have minimum 400 words. Posts must be grammatically correct without spelling mistakes.
3) You can add relevant pictures (optional) but please include the image source. Please do not include any content that has a copyright or something that is completely copied from another blog.
4) Include a brief (3-4 lines) about yourself and your blog. You are free to include up to 3 links to your own blog/website in the post but please note links must be valid and relevant.
5) Posts must be original, engaging and high quality. It should not be published anywhere else.
6) Write post in points format if possible for easy reading. You will be required to post a teaser on your blog as well.
7) Please do not submit low quality or irrelevant posts solely written for promotion and marketing. Such posts will be rejected.
8) Once submitted, the post will be up on my blog within 2 weeks. If for some reason I am unable to publish the post within the given time period, I will inform you.
10) I will be sharing the post on my Facebook page and Twitter. You can share it on your social media channels too.
How To Submit:-
Please email us your guest article at : email@example.com
Subject: “Guest Post For Blog”
In Email Please mention:
1. Your full name and URL of your blog/website
2. Attach the post as a word file (.doc)
3. Your photo and your description in 3-4 lines.
What You Get:-
1) Only YOUR name will be used as author for your post. Full credits will be given to you.
2) It’s FREE advertising. You get traffic redirected to your blog. This will also help you to get more subscribers to your blog.
3) By guest posting on websites that are related to or are similar to your website you are increasing the level of ranking via quality back links.
4) It helps to share your views with all the interesting people, also help to connect with the others people with branding, social networking, site URL linking and many more.
If you are a bride/groom-to-be, or have recently attended any wedding and would like to share your experience, I would love to do an interview with you for my Wedding blog. You can also share any post related to weddings on my wedding blog. Click here to know more.
If you want me to write a guest post for you or if you have any queries, shoot me an email.