Liebster Award is a new-comer award given by bloggers to bloggers, which creates a great platform for new blogs to be discovered and build communications. The best thing about this award is, it creates a lot of encouragement and support within our blogging community.
Recently I was nominated for the Liebster Awards by Manidipa Bhaumik. She shares some amazing blogging tips, tricks and advice for bloggers.
Thank you for the nomination. I am really honored. Sorry for the late post. Here are the questions asked to me and my answers to them.
- If money was not a matter of fact, what would be your next travel destination?
PARIS! Because it’s so romantic.
- Which is your favourite food with health benefits?
Well, when it comes to food, it’s difficult for me to choose.
- What was your last accomplishment (in life or career)?
- What are 2 lesser known facts about you?
I hate traveling long distance and I also play the piano not perfectly though.
- How do you plan your day?
I never make plans. I go with the flow. I used to make plans but nothing worked out the way I wanted to and this frustrated me. So now when I go with the flow, things work out just fine.
- What is your most memorable moment in life?
I acted as Juliet in a Romeo-Juliet play. That’s one memory still alive.
- Do you think our education system is lacking in providing learning for life?
YES! It’s all book knowledge and students just read/learn things without understanding. When they grow up and have to face the world, they don’t know how to do it.
- What is that one thing anyone will first know about you?
On first look, people notice I am a very shy kind of girl.
- What was the most memorable act of kindness you have witnessed in recent times?
There was this one time when I saw a boy buy dinner for a bunch of street kids in McDonalds. And it was a full meal (burger, French fries, coke, icecream).
- If given a life again, what would you be?
A superhero version of me.
- How do you want others to describe you?
- Chocolates or Ice Cream? Choose One. Why?
- What is the hardest thing you have ever had to do?
- What do you love about yourself?
- What motivates you to blog?
- Would you rather jump off a cliff and die or kill someone?
- You get a time machine to change your past…. What would you do?
- What is your favorite post that you’ve written? Link Please.
- What makes your blog special?
- What is your motivational tagline or favorite quote?
- Finish this sentence: I’m happiest when…
If for some reason you’re unable to accept this tag, please let me know.