A relationship isn’t a piece of paper, words said, promises made or pledges of commitment.
To me, a real relationship is something that will last forever. It is a way to recognize someone day by day and to help each other grow. It is where you accept a person the way they are with all the good and bad they have inside them. A relationship must have trust, forgiveness and understanding.
A relationship is a feeling and a spiritual connection based on trust, belief and love.
Every girl or a woman who is in a relationship wants her man to make some promises. So do I! Every couple makes some promises to each other.
Here is a list of promises, kasams and vaadas I want my #SadaSexy man to make:-
- If you ask me to watch some show please don’t give any spoilers in advance. Or keep talking about what happens in the episode. Promise me this.
- If I am unable to come to a late evening party with you, please understand why and promise me you won’t keep forcing me to come.
- Sometimes I may be busy with other stuff like studies, school-work, etc. and won’t be able to give you time. Promise me you won’t get angry.
- If I offer you a bite of my food, promise me you will take a small bite. Also don’t finish your French fries fast and then start eating from my plate.
- Promise me you will love me no matter how fat or ugly I become. Calling me a teddy is cute, but if you want me to stay like a teddy, stop asking me to lose weight.
- Promise me that someday you will cook a special meal for my birthday. And I’m still waiting for that chocolate cupcake you were about to make.
- Promise me that you won’t name our kid, Zlatan or the same name as yours with an added Jr.
- Promise me someday you will come to my house and tell my parents you want to marry me and ask for their blessings.
- Promise me that you will keep the surprise proposal a surprise. Don’t tell it to anyone, because news travels fast.
- Promise me that you will get rid of that one friend I hate. (Please don’t invite him for our wedding). Also don’t enjoy if any girl flirts with you.
- Promise me that you will never let me go. Promise to stick by me through the tough times.
- If I lend you something, please don’t lose it. Also if I gift you something, please don’t give it to your other friends who are careless with stuff.
- Don’t compare my cooking to someone else’s. Remember, I know how to make a dish extra spicy too. And yes, remember the deal about 6 pack abs.
- Tell me if something is bothering you or if something has hurt you. Don’t let it hurt you within.
- Tell me I am beautiful and that you love me, every now and then. Especially when I am sad.
You are my best friend. There’s no one else I can imagine spending the rest of my life with. I hope we be together till infinity and beyond.