F.R.I.E.N.D.S has a magnet to divert one’s sad mood towards happy one. With my personal experience, I can assure that watching FRIENDS is a therapy to bring happiness…of any kind. It will force you to laugh out so hard and you will forget all your sorrows and tensions.
For those who don’t know what the show is about:-
Three young men and three young women – of the BFF kind – live in the same apartment complex and face life and love in New York. They’re not above sticking their noses into one another’s businesses and swapping romantic partners, which always leads to the kind of hilarity average people will never experience – especially during breakups.
People always used to say that F.R.I.E.N.D.S is one of the best shows ever. After watching Breaking Bad, Sherlock, The Big Bang Theory, and some other great shows I thought of giving F.R.I.E.N.D.S a try.
You have Chandler’s sarcasm, Joey’s flirting, Rachel and Ross with their cute fights, Monica’s bossiness and Phoebe’s quirkiness. These are enough to make you smile no matter what.
This show had a great impact on me if you could relate, it tells you doesn’t matter how much trouble you are those who love you & care about you will always stand by you. And if you have found those people in your life then no matter what happens never leave their side. It’s precious indeed.
Here are some wonderful lessons I learnt from this fantastico TV Show:-
- I learnt to laugh at myself. The six showed me that it is not necessary to be perfect. Sometimes we make mistakes and it can get embarrassing. At such times we need to laugh at ourselves, forgive our own mistakes and let go of everything.
- I learnt that no matter what, true friends will always be there for you. They will take care of you no matter what.
- I learnt that it’s fine to not be a “good person” all the damn time.
- They taught me that true love does exist. There is a lobster for everyone. They taught me that true love is unconditional, true love is goofy, true love is not perfect but yet it is everything that will complete your life. True love is forever.
- They taught me taught me to never give up on true love. They taught me that everyone is smart in different ways.
- They taught me about togetherness, about friendship, about struggle, about failures about laughter and sadness, about family about life and about living it.
- They taught me to pursue my passion.
- They taught me to stand up for my own self.
- You don’t have to be famous for being happy in life.
- Your life will be amazing even if you haven’t checked anything off your bucket list or have never done anything significant in life, as long as you have your friends around you.
What did the six teach me?
- Rachel taught me, that it’s okay to give up and start your life over. Even if you have to be a waitress, it’s worth the risk.
- Monica taught me it’s okay to be a control freak. She taught me about confidence, strength beauty and self-reliance.
- Ross taught me it’s okay to be a nerd. Ross taught me patience and righteousness. Ross taught me to be romantic.
- Joey taught me that it’s okay to be a little dumb, and slow. Joey taught me about struggle and failures, about sexuality and confidence.
- Chandler taught me about humour and sarcasm, he taught me about love, about being rejected and being awkward.
- Phoebe taught me that it’s okay to be a borderline crazy. She taught me that it’s okay not to have a regular childhood, she taught me courage and perseverance.
They taught me so so so many things. Most of all they taught me to live life to the fullest. I miss these special six. Eagerly waiting for the reunion.